From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do I reset the scheme registry to the default?
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 16:11:22 GMT
On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 23:20 +0000, KARR, DAVID (ATTSI) wrote:
> I have a method that configures the scheme registry in a couple of different ways, depending
on configuration parameters.  These parameters can be set "live" at run time, after the system
starts up.  I'm allowing for the possibility of having to reconfigure the scheme registry.
 What I need to determine is how I can set the scheme registry to its defaults, in case none
of the configuration flag checks succeed.  I don't see an obvious way to do that.

httpclient.getConnectionManager().getSchemeRegistry().register(
  new Scheme("http", 80, PlainSocketFactory.getSocketFactory()));
httpclient.getConnectionManager().getSchemeRegistry().register(
  new Scheme("https", 443, SSLSocketFactory.getSocketFactory()));

Hope this helps

Oleg