From Andrew n marshall <andrew.n.marsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How To Use RedirectHandler
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:01:10 GMT
What the docs make no reference to (and my specific question below) was what
method takes in a RedirectHandler implementation.

Eventually I found the method on the DefaultHttpClient, but it seems strange
to declare the interface in the client package, with out declare a method to
use it in that package.  I know the point is mute, considering it is
deprecated.  However, I'm stuck on an older version of HttpClient included
in Android.