From Sam Crawford <samcrawf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to send raw requests without URL encodings?
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2011 22:00:47 GMT
Hi Steve,

A very similar question was asked here:
http://old.nabble.com/Apache's-HttpClient-don't-want-URL-Encoding-any-ideas-how-I-can-bypass--td25762297.html

This only deals with the request URL, but it would mean you don't need
to move to HttpCore.

Implementing your own RequestEntity makes the most sense to me for
handling the POST scenario.

Hope this helps,

Sam

On 2 April 2011 22:15, Steve Labarbera <steve.labarbera@whitehatsec.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to send requests out without any URL encoding. This is necessary because we
need to simulate sending requests bypassing the browser encoding the parameters. I have done
a bunch of reading and it appears that one user mentioned implementing my own RequestEntity
class. Is this the best option?

> - Ideally, I need to be able to send anything in the url or post parameters without any
URL encoding being done on them before being sent to the server.

>  - Would HttpClient be best approach or will I need to use a lower level library like
HttpCore.