From "Langston, Jim" <Jim.Langs...@compuware.com>
Subject RE: Locking problems of SocketInputSteam at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readRawLine
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 18:50:03 GMT
Hi all,

Following up

This turned out to be a red-herring , the threads that were connecting were getting

on and off the socket so fast that the thread dump always showed that the connection

was in the state of being locked. I had to move one step deeper into the code and

look at the loop that was creating the connection and fix the problem there.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Langston

Technical Consultant