From Steve Labarbera <steve.labarb...@whitehatsec.com>
Subject Trying to send raw requests without URL encodings?
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2011 21:15:58 GMT
I'm trying to send requests out without any URL encoding. This is necessary because we need
to simulate sending requests bypassing the browser encoding the parameters. I have done a
bunch of reading and it appears that one user mentioned implementing my own RequestEntity
class. Is this the best option?

- Ideally, I need to be able to send anything in the url or post parameters without any URL
encoding being done on them before being sent to the server.

 - Would HttpClient be best approach or will I need to use a lower level library like HttpCore.

Any input that can help me move forward would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Steve