From Utopius <bretterwa...@gmx.net>
Subject How to determine the authentication method used by HttpClient?
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 14:49:18 GMT

I'm using HttpClient for basic and NTLM authentication. Therefore I configure
a HttpClient with both types of credentials and based on the authentication
challenge from the server it chooses the correct one. Now, after the
authentication, I want to log (or show to the user) which authentication
method was actually used but I don't have any idea how to do this. Has
anyone any idea from where I could get the Authentication Scheme/Scope which
was used for the connection?

Thanks,
f.