From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Stale Connection Check
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:04:52 GMT
On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 14:00 -0500, Vadheraju, Rajeshwar wrote:
> Oleg, Sorry if I sounded like forcing you to answer my question. I observed that you
are the only active person responding to the questions and really hoping that you provide
answers to my questions given your high expertise. I read some of your other posts and your
answers were crisp and clear.

> Sorry again - I would really appreciate if you could answer them.
> -R

Please consider upgrading to the latest supported version of HttpClient,
which is 4.1.1. If you still have questions after reading this tutorial,
I will happily answer them.

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/tutorial/html/

Oleg