From LongkerDandy <longkerda...@gmail.com>
Subject Http Server with error Connection Reset
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 04:59:17 GMT
Hi

I'm using latest version of HTTP Core.
And I'm following the sample "Basic HTTP Server" (
http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core-ga/examples.html).
But I keep getting the error: Connection Reset.

Every time I finished handle the request, and write the response with
"response.setEntity".
It seems working well and my http client received the response.
But then the Connection Reset IO Exception occurred, and caught by worker
thread at the server side.

I noticed the client is keep asking for requests.
Maybe the client doesn't close the connection politely or something else.
But how should I handle this in my HTTP Server?

Thanks
LongkerDandy