From Alberto Esposito <ad...@newsh.it>
Subject Interactions with javascript web site
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:43:14 GMT
Hello everybody,

I'm writing a java library that connect via HTTP to a website, fill the
form, and retrieve the information as HTML to be parsed for user reading.

HttpClient is the perfect library for this kind of task, and I've been using
it without a problem, but...

But I cannot make it work with websites like this:

http://www.atm-mi.it/en/Pages/default.aspx

<http://www.atm-mi.it/en/Pages/default.aspx>I want to simulate an
user-interaction by filling the form and sending the POST request, but it
simply doesn't work.

Maybe it is because this website use extensive javascript and doesn't accept
POST request in the form of &data=value

How can I simulate an user interaction with that web site? Any ideas?

--
Thank you very much for your time,
with Best Regards

Alberto Esposito