From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compile error (HttpResponse not found in any jar)
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2011 23:41:07 GMT
On 2 January 2011 22:42, Isao Isaac Saito <130s@lateeye.net> wrote:
> Self-response.
>
>> Phenomenon-1. HttpResponse.class is found neither in httpclient-4.0.3.jar nor httpmime-4.0.3.jar
that are only 2 jar files included in downloadable. I tried several mirror server using both
tar.gz and zip, but the result is all the same

> Sorry, I was just not referring to HttpCore.
>
> I still have no idea for Phenomenon-2 though.

Javadocs are at:

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core-ga/httpcore/apidocs/index.html

Where were you getting the URL

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core/httpcore/apidocs/org/apache/http/HttpResponse.html