From Isao Isaac Saito <1...@lateeye.net>
Subject Re: Compile error (HttpResponse not found in any jar)
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 00:09:16 GMT
Thanks Sebb. Now I can see the javadoc for HttpResponse with your link.

I got the URL I sent from the .html files included in the javadoc
folder in the downloads, which should look something like
httpcomponents-client-4.0.3/javadoc/index.html .

Isaac

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 5:41 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2 January 2011 22:42, Isao Isaac Saito <130s@lateeye.net> wrote:
>> Self-response.
>>
>>> Phenomenon-1. HttpResponse.class is found neither in httpclient-4.0.3.jar nor
httpmime-4.0.3.jar that are only 2 jar files included in downloadable. I tried several mirror
server using both tar.gz and zip, but the result is all the same