From Giuseppe De Marco <peppeli...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: new HttpPost(post_url); fails inside an web applet
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:35:39 GMT
In previous tests I found the run conditions for my problem.

I decoupled the plugin of imageJ, where the HttpClient (post method) works, from
the dinamic content of my MVT to a WebServer CGI.

Probably, that matters, was caused by the django debug WSGI server, where I
debugged all but this.

When I'll implement the production server I'll get confirmation of this.

Thank you Oleg for support
giuseppe

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: Giuseppe De Marco <peppelinux@yahoo.it>
A: httpclient-users@hc.apache.org
Inviato: Gio 20 gennaio 2011, 15:54:59
Oggetto: new HttpPost(post_url); fails inside an web applet

who can tell me why if I use HttpPost and HttpGet inside a webapplet theese
works only if the post/get_url is different from the server that has given me
the applet?

If in a java webapplet I launch a procedure to connect to site (GET), or upload
something to it (POST) everything works fine but If I do requests to the same
Hostname/IP of the Originary WebServer Why HttpClient goes in deadlock?

No exceptions, no messages, and no connections to Server.

someone could tell me If SocketInputBuffer.class implicates something important
in this Matter ?

Please, I'm not a Java programmer and the last thing I want is to Hate it :)
giuseppe