From sherkal <sleepywo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple post with Httpclient 4.0.3 hanging randomly
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:59:25 GMT

olegk wrote:

>> Hmm I set connPerRoute.setDefaultMaxPerRoute(50); still doesnt work :|.
>> It seems to hang when I have 2 POST called exactly at the same time,
>> async
>> ajax.
>
> Please follow the instructions of the HttpClient logging guide, enable
> context logging for connection management / request execution (and
> _nothing_ else) as described in the guide and post the log to this list
>
> http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/logging.html
>
> Oleg

Finally I found a workaround.

I had 2 POST simultaneous calling my doProxy method. The first POST couldnt
finish before the 2nd was called, since they access the same content
somewhere it probly hanged because the first POST wasnt finished so it never
consumed the entity, causing problems.

I synchronized my doPost() and doGet() method in my servlet, but Im not sure
its viable since everyone has to wait in queue specially for tons of
users... Not sure what should I do, change my async calls or maybe there
could be another way to handle synchronisation ? :|