From <daniel.stu...@attensity.com>
Subject AW: No IOException when reading from ResponseBodyStream
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 17:44:50 GMT
Hi again,

I just donwloaded HttpCore 4.1 and created a small test sample to
reproduce the problem described in my former mail.
When using the InputStream provided by HttpResponse
getEntity().getContent() I get, as expected, an IOException (in our case
a org.apache.http.TruncatedChunkException) if the server crashes during
reading from the Stream.

Is this a new feature introduced in HttpCore 4.x? Does HttpClient 3.1
not provide these exceptions when using streams ?

Bye,
Daniel