From bandrm <rajivband...@gmail.com>
Subject Request Parameters and Request Body In One Call
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 20:46:23 GMT

Hi,

I am having trouble passing request parameters and request body at the same
time in one http call using HttpClient. Here is the scenario.

I want to pass auth credentials (request params) and the xml payload
(request body) in one http call. Using PostMethod, I either
setParamater()/addParameter() for credentials, and then when I set Request
Entity, which has the xml payload, then the request parameters are wiped out
passing only the payload, thereby failing authentication.

How can I pass both?

Thank you,
Rajiv