From Hemant Tiwari <hemantre...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I get access to underlying socket from HttpClient?
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 16:31:50 GMT
Hi,

I am using HttpClient for connecting to streaming server. At client side I
am checking for server response and in case I get an unexpected response I
am trying to close connection.

My question is

Is there any way for me to use or get access to socket to terminate my Http
streaming (received as chunk data) from server.

Right now I was not able to locate a way to close a connection as
inputstream.close() doesn't work. And streaming connection stays on till
server does not close.

Thanks,
Hemant