From Javier Ramos <jram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpCore/HttpClient services integration in a J2EE Servlet container
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:21:04 GMT
Thanks for your feedback, Oleg

We are doing with just a servlet container (Tomcat)
I guess that to follow your recommendation with minimal changes to our
productive environment we would have to try OpenEJB.
Using ThreadSafeClientConnManager inside a servlet container is also
discouraged, right ?

Is anybody using such configurations, or is willing to drop a comment ? (
Tomcat + OpenEJB + HttpClient, or Tomcat + ThreadSafeClientConnManager )

Thanks again,

Javier