From Darius Bohni <d.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTPClient 4 Streaming
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 15:14:22 GMT
Hi,

I try to read an http stream (ex. Shoutcast) with a virtual address (with
and without using an http proxy). How can I do this with the new HttpClient
4?
It hangs on execute() when using a GET request. I've read that execute()
waits until all data is arrived, is there no workaround?
I've tested also URLConnection but i need the ability of using a virtual ip
:-(. I've successfully implemented a plain socket connection (with an
virtual ip), but there is no support for an HTTP Proxy. A plain socket can
only use a SOCKS proxy.

Can anybody help me?

regards,