From Roman Kennke <roman.ken...@jpmchase.com>
Subject Integration with java.net.CookieHandler / CookieStore ?
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 09:22:18 GMT
Hi,

I wonder if there is a way to integrate HttpClient cookie handling with java.net.CookieHandler
or java.net.CookieStore? Such a thing would be very useful, because (for example) when running
in an applet, the browser plugin sets a default cookie handler that bridges to the browser.
I just tried to implement an HttpClient CookieStore with a java.net.CookieStore as a backend,
but it is not trivial due to small differences in the APIs. I thought I'd ask first if somebody
already went through this and share experiences, code, etc, or if it is feasible at all?

Kind regards, Roman

and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.

disclosures relating to European legal entities.