From AT Pune <anuragtel...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: sending/streaming audio data using chunked encoding
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 18:16:17 GMT

Hi Nitin,

I'm very new to the HTTP world and am also facing somewhat similar issue.
Currently I'm trying to implement it on HTTP. Once it is successful then I
will need to do it over HTTPS.

This is my requirement.

1. Chunk a large file (of > 3 GB size) into smaller pieces. Chunk size
should be configurable.
2. Open an output stream on Cloud URL.
3. Stream these chunks one by one to this output stream.

If you can shed more light on how you achieved your result using
ChunkedOutputStream or EntitySerializer then it will be of great help.

Thanks,
Anurag