From "F.Berg" <freakzoidb...@me.com>
Subject Re: What is the right procedure to setting the User-Agent request header to masquerade HttpClient as a popular browser ?
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:37:12 GMT
hi Vasu,

Thanks,

But I have not gotten to the stage yet to find out which string works as a replacement for
the standard Jakarta one, as I have not been able to find out which file or files I need to
edit in order to insert the right string.   We have a good idea as to what arguments need
to be inserted, we just have not been able to figure out which file or files you need to edit
to make this work  :(
I am certain it is simple once you know that to do, but as relatively new to this, I am having
some troubles finding the right file that needs to be edited.

If you know which file or files we are to insert the argument /string  I would be most grateful
for a heads up.

I will certainly try the string you suggested once I figure out what file to insert it in.

cheers,
Sveinn

Confucius said: "To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous."