From Karl Wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Wayback
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:57:55 GMT
I might be reinveting the wheel here, but I was in need of a cached
HTTP client so I implemented a layer on top of HC 4.0 using BDB for
persistency. ASL2. Works just like HttpClient but with an oldest
revision on the execute-function.

http://github.com/karlwettin/kodapan-wayback

There are most probably several bugs lurking in the darkness. I
haven't even really used it in my project yet, but it seems to work
and I definitly be using and updating this library. There are a couple
of things that can be optimized but for now it's fine by me.

	karl