From arpita k <arpita...@gmail.com>
Subject How to initiate CRL check or OCSP check with httpclient 4.0
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 18:13:22 GMT
Hi,

I am using Httplcient 4.0 to communicate between client and the server. The
client is written in Java and the server is IIS.SO, I am doing mutual
authentication to establish the SSL connection between these two. I like to
initiate the CRL check for the server certificate. I am using normal
Httpclient 4.0 and httpcore  4.0 .So, I believe it is not initiating any CRL
checking by its own.

Please let me know how to initiate the CRL check or OCSP check when I am
using httpclient 4.0??

Thanks,

Arpita Kundu