From "droidin.net" <dr...@droidin.net>
Subject Cookie problem
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2010 06:42:34 GMT

I'm trying to mimic OAuth authentication using HttpClient 4. That requires 2
calls - first I do GET to obtain the form and then I do POST to get security
code. GET works just fine - I get the form, no error. If I input GET URL in
the browser (JS disabled) and submit - everything works, however when I do
HttpPost using the same instance of HttpClient I was using to execute GET I
get an error complaining that my cookies are disabled. Indeed if I clear
cookies in the browser after I execute GET and obtain the form I get the
same error.
I was under impression that if I use the same HttpClient for 2 different
calls (GET & POST) it will retain the cookies. Am I wrong? And if yes - what
should I do to pass cookies to the subsequent POST?

Thanks,

Bo Stone