From Sam Crawford <samcrawf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpCore NIO IOReactorException
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:05:37 GMT
Hi Oleg,

Thanks for the quick response as always!

I should point out that the client causing this exception is outside
of our control (indeed I have no idea who rl143.1blu.de is, or what
data they're sending). They could well be sending an entity enclosing
request without an entity.

I'll try to find a reproducable test case for this using the logging
examples you mentioned. We see it every couple of days.

Thanks,

Sam