From KaiserSose <cbert...@libero.it>
Subject Forced "pool reset", is it possible?
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2010 20:09:46 GMT

Hi all,
I've made many experiments and see that pool + load balancer creates a very
strong connection between client and specific server behind the load
balancer. For this reason I'd like to be able to "clean" the entire pool in
any moment and bring it to his "startup" situation, something like a
"reset". Any tip?
I've seen the "shutdown" but this will make the pool unusable for further
http requests ...

Best regards