From Pierre Paour <spam...@paour.com>
Subject Measuring/throttling bandwidth of a request
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:42:20 GMT

I'm using HTTPComponents 4.1-alpha2 to upload large-ish files from a
desktop to a server, and I'd like to be able to report to the end-user
the bandwidth consumed by the application (and projected time to
completion), as well as optionally throttle the uplink bandwidth used
by the application (so as not to saturate the user's uplink).

I've searched for an existing solution, but I couldn't find anything.
Would you be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Pierre