From Udit Bhatnagar <ubhatna...@chambal.com>
Subject how to use HttoCore 4.0.1 directly instead of httpclient 4.0.1
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 06:20:20 GMT

Hi,

I am using httpclient4.x in my code for GET request, as I am upgrading
httpclient3.x to httpclient4.x in my project.
The domain name of the requested URI contains some Invalid Character as '_',
so Httpclient4.x is not lenient with this domain name and giving me error
"Http host can not be null" but this URI is allowed with Httpclient 3.x.
Some where I come to know that this issue can be solved if I do use
httpcore4.0.1 directly.
So I want to know that Hoe can i use the httpcore4.0.1 directly instead of
httpclient 4.0.1 for get request.
Sample regarding this issue are most appreciated.

For more detail visit the post -
http://old.nabble.com/GET-request-using-httpclient4.0.1-to28830292.html
http://old.nabble.com/GET-request-using-httpclient4.0.1-to28830292.html

Thank you.