From Misha Koshelev <misha...@gmail.com>
Subject Saving cookies with HTTPBuilder/HTTPClient / Re: org.apache.http.impl.cookie.BasicClientCookie not serializable???
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 22:18:38 GMT
Thank you so much. Is there any good way to save cookies for the 4.0.1
branch?

I tried per instructions here
http://www.innovation.ch/java/HTTPClient/advanced_info.html
System.setProperty("HTTPClient.cookies.save","true")
System.setProperty("HTTPClient.cookies.jar","/home/misha/.httpclient_cookies")
but it did not seem to create a file:
~/.httpclient_cookies

Thank you!
Misha

p.s. I am using HTTPBuilder as a backend. Thank you!

http://groovy.codehaus.org/modules/http-builder/