From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject RE: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Connection already openn
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 17:49:33 GMT
On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 09:49 -0400, Brooks, Kenneth S wrote:
> Excellent.
>

> I just read the jira..
>
> Since I'm on 4.0.x, when you say "For 4.0.x the problem can be worked around by retaining
the pool lock for the entire span of the #closeIdleConnection."
> Is that something that I can do in my code, or will it require me to patch 4.0.x?
> Bear with me as I don't have the code open in front of me.

Hi Ken

I just committed the work-around to the 4.0.x branch. You can check it
out, try out with your application, and let me know if that fixed the
issue for you:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient/branches/4.0.x/

Cheers

Oleg