From "Joan Balaguero" <joan.balagu...@grupoventus.com>
Subject Keep alive questions
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:55:47 GMT
Hello,

I have three questions abut keeupAlive:

1.  If “getKeepAliveDuration” returns 0, that means:

a.  No keep alive
OR
b.  Keep connections alive indefinitely.

2.       If I want to remove the keep alive strategy, what should I do? Call
“http.setKeepAliveStrategy(null)”?

3.       At this moment, I have an IdleConnectionHandler that is triggered
every 30 seconds and does the following:

   this.cm.closeExpiredConnections();

   this.cm.closeIdleConnections(this.idleTimeout, TimeUnit.SECONDS);

But if I set a keep alive strategy, then it’s not necessary to call to
“closeExpiredConnections”, is it?

Thanks,
Joan.