From "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject With HttpClient 3.0.1, is there some situation where setting the "SoTimeout" would be ignored?
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 21:36:42 GMT
I'm looking at a situation where I'm setting the "SoTimeout" in
HttpClientParams to 90000 (90 seconds).  This makes a call to a web
service that under certain circumstances takes quite a while to
complete, and sometimes times out.  In fact, the data in my log file
indicates that I often get start-to-return intervals of just about 120
seconds.  If the back-end server is still working on the request after
90 seconds, will HttpClient be able to cause the request to abort?