From dan <dan.heidebre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CookiePolicy IGNORE_COOKIES alternative
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 18:46:51 GMT
Hi,

I did this by calling the following methods on the client:

client.removeRequestInterceptorByClass(RequestAddCookies);
client.removeResponseInterceptorByClass(ResponseProcessCookies);

the classes needed for the removeXXX methods are:

org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestAddCookies
org.apache.http.client.protocol.ResponseProcessCookies

Dan.