From "franck.mosse" <Franck.MO...@gemalto.com>
Subject Re: Sending a multipart message with http client nio causes the UnsupportedOperationException exception
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 12:21:30 GMT

olegk wrote:

>> Hi olekg,
>>
>> Using a  buffer content in memory will not be a good solution for me as i
>> have to transfert large amount of data like videos and i don't want to
>> load
>> the full video in memory.
>>
>> Is it planned to include the support of multipart messages and stream
>> body
>> in the httpcore nio package ?
>> Franck.
>
> HttpCore NIO fully supports content streaming. There are presently no
> plans to develop multipart library based on NIO.
>
> Oleg

May be i am missing something in the api because i am a newbie on nio.
Can you tell me where to find an example showing the streaming of large
amount of data using the http nio ?
In fact to be more clear on my need, i would like to send a multipart
message made of some string body and an input stream body that contains a
video. In this case, i expected to find a NMultipartEntity in the api the
same way as NByteArrayEntity and others...
May be there is an other way to do that but i don't know... Do you have any
sample on that ?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Franck.