From Ray Hooker <rhoo...@cisco.com>
Subject BasicAuthCache and Httpclient 4.0.1
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 15:58:11 GMT

I am trying to do preemptive authentication as per the chapter on
authentication:
http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client/tutorial/html/authentication.html

The problem is that it refers to classes BasicAuthCache and AuthCache.  I
can seem to find them.  I have included both httpclient-4.0.1.jar and
httpcore-4.0.1.jar.  I have even looked in the source to see if I could find
the appropriate import.  I have seen some code with:

import org.apache.http.impl.client.BasicAuthCache;

Any help?

Ray