From Sachin Nikumbh <Sachin.Niku...@mathworks.com>
Subject A basic question about httpclient and httpcore
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 19:43:35 GMT
Hi,

I want to implement an http client that supports non-blocking server calls. I know that httpclient
does not support non-blocking calls. So, I have started off with going through the httpcore
document. I am in search of some document that will describe the differences/relation between
these 2 components. A document that will answer the basic question of "how to decide whether
I should use httpclient or httpcore" would be useful. Is there any architectural diagram where
httpclient and httpcore dependencies are made clear?

There's a lot of information on the Apache web site, I just want to be pointed in the right
direction.

I have tried searching through the archive but couldn't find anything.

Thanks
Sachin