From rangeli nepal <rangeli.ne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manually Setting up Authorization Header.
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:56:06 GMT
I guess that decision is pretty much guided by the propriety protocol that
we are planning to use.

Reading the documentation for LimitRequestFieldsize at following site, it
claims SPNEGO authentication headers can be up to 12392 bytes. so 2.5 k is
not that unusual. :)

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/core.html#limitrequestfieldsize