From rangeli nepal <rangeli.ne...@gmail.com>
Subject Manually Setting up Authorization Header.
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 17:19:02 GMT
Good Evening Everybody,

I am trying to seup Authorization header in GET method like this.

Header authHeader=new Header();
      authHeader.setName("Authorization");

              <get deflated and base64 encoded String >

      StringBuffer prefix=new StringBuffer(" Custom CustomToken=");

            //Put based 64 encoded string here.
             prefix.append(encodedString);//.append("\"");

              authHeader.setValue(prefix.toString());
      method.setRequestHeader(authHeader);

However when it goes to the server. I get following on server log:

request failed: error reading the headers

I tried to do tcpdump. It seems Authorization Header is received in two
parts ( makes sense as it's size is 2.5K) . But server sends error after
receiving first part.