From Ernst Nolte <er...@synquad.nl>
Subject Re: responding to form login fields
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 22:45:06 GMT
Hi Jim

How do you create your HttpClient? I once had a similar problem with
trying to log into a server and kept being returned to the login page
- it was solved by reusing the same httpClient for all subsequent
requests of the same user session. (I must admit that I  still don't
know exactly why this worked - but it did)

Met Vriendelijke groet/Kind regards,

Ernst Nolte

Email: ernst@synquad.nl
Website: http://www.synquad.nl