From Jean-Philippe Steinmetz <caskate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom AuthScheme
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2010 17:24:44 GMT
Understandable although in our case we don't use the scheme to
actually talk with Amazon. We've implemented the scheme in both client
and server form as our sole means of auth since it is easy, stateless,
very secure and doesn't require SSL overhead.

Just food for thouught. I'll create a JIRA ticket.

Cheers,

Jean-Philippe