From Gokulakannan Somasundaram <gokul...@gmail.com>
Subject Reg Upper case username in NTLM Authentication
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 13:27:58 GMT
Hi,
     I am a JMeter User and since JMeter uses commons-httpclient-3.1.jar, i
am posting in this forum. Basically i see that the username in NTLM
credentials are being sent in upper case. While there is no problem with
that stuff in NTLM, the application uses the username to do further
authentication(case-sensitive) and tries to find some files based on that
username etc. Since IE and firefox don't do the case conversion, this is
creating us a lot of issues.
    May i know, why we are doing this case conversion? Also can someone help
me in building a commons-httpclient-3.1.jar with the case conversion
removed. It will help me fix somethings immediately on our side.

Thanks in advance,
Gokul.