From HughT <nadinemoacd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error using import org.apache.commons.httpclient.*
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 14:44:21 GMT

Hmmm... Well, the error disappeared for the time being, which is why I
assumed that it worked. So I take it I should remove HTTPClient 4.1-alpha1,
most probably... Thanks once more.
Seems working with Apache is going to more complicated than I thought. All I
want is to be able to login to a website using a username and password and
then do whatever I want in the site (click buttons, write messages, etc.),
all through Java code.
I searched a lot and found that HTTPClient is the best for this kind of
stuff. Am I mistaken in this respect? Is there a better way?