From HughT <nadinemoacd...@gmail.com>
Subject Error using import org.apache.commons.httpclient.*
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 07:44:36 GMT

Hello,

I'm new to Apache and I'm trying to use HttpClient in Java, but just can't
seem to be able to get the right jar file for some reason. I keep getting an
error that the package org.apache.commons.httpclient does not exist. I
downloaded almost every related jar file I could find, but it is still not
working. These are the jar files I have so far:

commons-email-1.2
httpclient-4.0.1
httpmime-4.0.1
activation
dsn
imap
mailapi
pop3
smtp
mail
commons-email-javadoc/sources
commons-logging-...
commons-collections-...
commons-net-2.0-...
jakarta-oro-2.0

I'm sure many of these are absolutely useless, but I was growing desperate.
I just need to import org.apache.commons.httpclient.* into Java. If someone
could please let me know what exactly it is I need to download, jar file or
other, I would be extremely grateful!

Hugh