From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error using import org.apache.commons.httpclient.*
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 14:32:30 GMT
Something is probably still wrong, as you now have both HttpClient 3.1
and HttpClient 4.1-alpha1.

You should not need both unless you are writing quite an unusual application.

Note the HC 4.1 is not compatible with HC 3.1.

Code for 3.1 needs to be rewritten to use 4.1 - they have different
package names and different architecture.