From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Custom AuthScheme
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2010 09:40:07 GMT
On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 13:25 -0800, Jean-Philippe Steinmetz wrote:
> The implementation only depends on commons-codec and httpclient. That's it!
> =)

Jean-Philippe

This certainly makes things easier.

I am not sure a vendor specific auth scheme, which none of the actual
project committers is able to support, should belong to the HttpClient
proper, but we can certainly accept your code into the contrib (source
only) package. If that is okay with you please feel free to go ahead and
create a JIRA ticket for your contribution and attach the source code to
it.

Cheers

Oleg