From Andreas Blomqvist <blomqvist.andr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: login problems with post and redirect.
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 07:53:07 GMT
Hi

Here some loggs from when I tried to logon:

 [java] The server is running at http://localhost:8282/
     [java] Got request method login
     [java] 2010-feb-19 07:48:45
org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestAddCookies process
     [java] FIN: CookieSpec selected: best-match
     [java] 2010-feb-19 07:48:45
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector execute
     [java] FIN: Attempt 1 to execute request
     [java] 2010-feb-19 07:48:46
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector isRedirectNeeded
     [java] INFO: Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled
     [java] 2010-feb-19 07:48:46
org.apache.http.client.protocol.ResponseProcessCookies processCookies
     [java] FIN: Cookie accepted: "[version: 0][name: PHPSESSID][value:
9l8gtdf85tn4gitqjs0hg2f551][domain: schema.sthlm.friskissvettis.se][path:
/][expiry: null]".
     [java] http://url_to_server/index.php?func=do_login
     [java] 2010-feb-19 07:48:46
org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestAddCookies process
     [java] FIN: CookieSpec selected: best-match
     [java] 2010-feb-19 07:48:46
org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestAddCookies process
     [java] FIN: Cookie [version: 0][name: PHPSESSID][value:
9l8gtdf85tn4gitqjs0hg2f551][domain: schema.sthlm.friskissvettis.se][path:
/][expiry: null] match [schema.sthlm.friskissvettis.se:80/index.php]
     [java] 2010-feb-19 07:48:46
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector execute
     [java] FIN: Attempt 1 to execute request
     [java] 2010-feb-19 07:48:47
org.apache.http.client.protocol.ResponseProcessCookies processCookies
     [java] FIN: Cookie accepted: "[version: 0][name: PHPSESSID][value:
9tteoedfpeugqb81d2750dk3q5][domain: schema.sthlm.friskissvettis.se][path:
/][expiry: null]".
     [java] 2010-feb-19 07:48:47
org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestAddCookies process
     [java] FIN: CookieSpec selected: best-match
     [java] 2010-feb-19 07:48:47
org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestAddCookies process
     [java] FIN: Cookie [version: 0][name: PHPSESSID][value:
9tteoedfpeugqb81d2750dk3q5][domain: schema.sthlm.friskissvettis.se][path:
/][expiry: null] match [schema.sthlm.friskissvettis.se:80/index.php]
     [java] context: org.apache.http.protocol.BasicHttpContext@148e798
     [java] 2010-feb-19 07:48:47
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector execute
     [java] FIN: Attempt 1 to execute request
     [java] 2010-feb-19 07:48:47
org.apache.http.client.protocol.ResponseProcessCookies processCookies
     [java] FIN: Cookie accepted: "[version: 0][name: PHPSESSID][value:
7ugatbbqeku112d8atm9b9qr34][domain: schema.sthlm.friskissvettis.se][path:
/][expiry: null]".

It says redirect is disabled? How do enable it? I thought redirect was on by
default, but did not work for POST

/A