From chdupuy <chdu...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject HttpRoute problem using ConnRoutePNames.LOCAL_ADDRESS
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:48:03 GMT

As mentioned in subject, I've been in trouble using
ConnRoutePNames.LOCAL_ADDRESS with HttpClient parameters. I've three
different network interfaces and I want my application use both of them
randomly.

Unfortunately, my application throws a
org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException  when I specify a particular
interface. Here a part of my logs :

DEBUG Thread-1 org.apache.http.impl.client.ClientParamsStack -
'http.route.local-address': rangiroa/192.168.1.22
DEBUG Thread-1 org.apache.http.impl.conn.SingleClientConnManager - Get
connection for route
HttpRoute[rangiroa/192.168.1.22->{}->http://www.google.fr]
DEBUG Thread-1 org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultClientConnection -
Connection shut down

I know the connection cannot be done, but why? What am I doing wrong?

Thx in advance for anybody who will drive me on the right way.