From "Ajay Bansal" <ajay.bansa...@gmail.com>
Subject import can not be resolved error
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 12:47:11 GMT
Hi friends,

Today I was trying to use httpclient to generate some http requests.
However, I am not able to go past the first step itself. I am getting errors
for following classes :

import org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient;

import org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.FileRequestEntity;

import org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.PostMethod;

import org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.RequestEntity;

It says : can not be resolved.

I have following jar files in my classpath

httpclient-4.0.1.jar

Am I missing some other jar file for above mentioned packages?

Thanks

-Ajay