From Jeprotea <jepro...@gmail.com>
Subject How to access socks4/5 proxy
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 02:57:11 GMT
Hi,Oleg
    I'm using HttpClient-4 and I'm trying to socket connections over a
special proxy. To do this I've consulted httpclient-4 tutorial,there are
only some simple explanations about
OperatedClientConnection,ClientConnectionOperator
and so on,however,i have no idea how to create sockets connection to a
socks4/5 proxy,if there needs others classes,and how about their call
relation,I'll be apreciated if you can give me special advices.I have known
so far:first,to creat a socket via SocketFactory, and then to get the socket
by OperatedClientConnection instances,finally, to create connections via
ClientConnectionOperator.
if i misunderstand it ?

please help

thanks,