From Tony Poppleton <tony.popple...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject re: Code formatting and standards
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 02:09:26 GMT
Apologies I just realized I sent this to the wrong list...  Should have been to the developers
list...  Will repost shortly.

Tony

> Message du 15/01/10 03:07
> De : "Tony Poppleton"
> A : "HttpClient User Discussion  [HttpClient User Discussion]"
> Copie à :
> Objet : Code formatting and standards
>
> Hi,
>
> I use the Eclipse IDE for all my development, and one useful feature is the code formatter
to ensure standardization.  Does anyone have a premade Eclipse IDE formatter for HttpCore/HttpClient
that they could send me please?

> Is code formatting enforced in these projects?
>
> On a related topic, is there a coding standards document, for example on the usage of
the "final" keyword, to ensure coding is consistent between developers?

> Many thanks,
> Tony

Orange vous informe que cet e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail. Aucun virus connu
a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.